L&L Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If this is Planet Earth's last hope... We're done for.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Final Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
134Wolf
Ford Trimotor
Ford Trimotor
134Wolf

The Final Mission Empty
PostSubject: The Final Mission   The Final Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 pm

I calmed myself once again. I felt the blood rushing up to my brain, starting to feel lightheaded for the millionth time. I pushed the feeling away. Not again I thought. I wouldn't let myself fail this mission as I had done the previous. Got my superiors in trouble that time. Practically got them fired. I closed one eye, looked through the scope. I dialed in the estimative distance and wind speed at which direction into the external and internal tracking machines. 1500m, 12kmh at SSW... I slowed my breathing, put my finger on the trigger... I pulled the trigger.

I saw the body fall, heard the screams... The bodyguards raced towards the limp body, in hope of saving him. They tried in vain. They looked up, searching for the barrel of my XCSH-3750 with a JKL-678 silencer and JKL-9834 sound compressor, and an AGIV-7000x scope with infrared, heat seeking, and laser settings, and a de-attachable G700 series tripod and XS-500 series foldable bipod. The gun also has a reversible Series 3 XC-50 6' 9'' barrel and a GS-3x700 foldable stock, High Explosive High Velocity bullets, or EHEHV, in a extra-length double sided VFS-x17 mag, holding 13 bullets. The best weapon in the terrorism market.

I heard footsteps to my rear, coming up the stairs. I whipped around, drawing my two xGYR-13700 submachine guns, with extended HJS-13 mags, carrying 35 bullets each. With their laser sighted GXCx9030 scopes, 1' 11'' reversible barrel, with a YUGx5667 silencer and YUG-57h sound compressor that fires  Extended Explosive High Velocity Armor Piercing, or EEHVAP bullets. As the cops came through the door, I let out a string of bullets from both xGYR-13700s, killing the first cop and going through his head and into the next 3 cops' heads, exploding inside of them and  killing all of them, other that the two survivors, who, with their assault rifles trained on my chest fired a shot each into my chest, pain shooting through me, my muscles screaming in protest as I shot again, as the shot from one of the officers penetrated my forehead, ending my final mission.
Back to top Go down
134Wolf
Ford Trimotor
Ford Trimotor
134Wolf

The Final Mission Empty
PostSubject: Wowza   The Final Mission Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Man I was freakin' sweaty when I wrote this, literally none of this stuff is real lmao
Back to top Go down
Captain Raptor
Ford Trimotor
Ford Trimotor
Captain Raptor

The Final Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission   The Final Mission Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Well, that was rather intense. I'm sorry, but as I was reading this, I was literally going, ...a !@#$%$ scope and a HUMINAHUMINA suppressor with an extra large OMGWTFBBQ with an X305Q711 compressor and 100000001 rounds of high velocity HNNNNG9$#4.

XD
Back to top Go down
134Wolf
Ford Trimotor
Ford Trimotor
134Wolf

The Final Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission   The Final Mission Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 10:13 pm

Yeah, I was kinda... Uhhh... For lack of a better term, too into-it, when I wrote this. It's cringy xD
None of it even makes sense either! Like, none of it was real, everything was too large, and none of it would have worked. And the reaction time of the people getting to the roof that fast? Scoped on SMGs? DUEL WIELDING SMGs? Na fam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Mission   The Final Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L&L Adventures :: The Hub :: Fiction-
Jump to: